Monday, June 21, 2010

I've set a date!!! YAY

So I know I haven't been on here as often as I would like. Work and family has kept me pretty busy! But In that process I have had my consultation with Dr. Vivian Ting in Walnut Creek and I have set my schedule appointment for my rhinoplasty! July 27th! YAY! I am so excited!

During my consultation she explained what she can and can not do. Since I am Asian and have an Asian nose my nose will not look like a Caucasian's. LOL. But she told me that it will look about 25% smaller which is a dramatic difference. I'm not too worried if I will look the same or not I just want my nose smaller.

One of my biggest concerns are that I will not like my nose! I am really confident in Dr. Ting, but that is just one of my thoughts that keep going through my head over and over again. She did say that if I don't like it I do get 1 free revision. Although I feel that is a contradiction because if I don't like it how can you fix it. LOL. But I trust her and I trust GOD that he will keep me safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment