Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waiting for my Pressing Materials

So I ordered a few products so I can press a lot of my Bare Minerals Shadows. I am sooo excited! And very anxious! I've ordered the products from CoastalScents.com . A few of the palettes and of course the EZ PREZ medium. Also a few of the brush guards to guard and protect my brushes. I also ordered the 10 palette blush. I LOVE blushes so I'm excited to try that out. Since it was a Coastal Scents Friday sale I ordered it. I heard they are pretty pigmented so that's great.

If any of you who read my blog and have tried pressing minerals, particularly Bare Minerals shadows, please leave me a comment and let me know what you came up with. I know there are a few videos on YOUTUBE but not very much. So yeah let me know I would love to know what I should do, or do different. THANKS!




No comments:

Post a Comment