Monday, March 22, 2010

New Secret Moments Body Care

So as you all know I am a manager at Victoria's Secret! And I LOVE working there. We do have a few new scents of Secret Moments Body Care launched today. And a promotion started today. If you purchase 3 of the Secret Moments Body Care Products you get a free tote.

You can find the products here if you are already online shopping:

Secret Moments

Here are the names and notes in the fragrances:

Girls Night: Flirty Peony and Water Lily (My Personal Fav)
At First Sight: Romantic Violet and Bergamot (Wash smells great)
Island Escape: Beachy Coconut and Sugarcane (Doesn't smell like it looks)
Good Day Sunshine: Bright Peach and Blue Freesia (My second Favorite)
Room 504: Sultry Amber and Passion Fruit (Smells like an older lady)

Now this collection is supposed to bring back memories. I love this collection. It has something for everyone. There are WARM scents, FLORAL scents and FRUITY scents.

Can you tell me which is what? Which is WARM, which is FLORAL and which is FRUITY?


Disclaimer:
I am affiliated with this company but these opinions do not necessarily reflect those of Limited Brands.


No comments:

Post a Comment