Thursday, December 3, 2009

NEW STILA MAKEUP BRUSHES

So I bought some new Stila makeup brushes. You get 5 brushes for $25.00. They're long handled brushes and I thought that was a great deal. Yes it is and NO it's so not worth it. If you LOVE STILA then by all means get them, that's a great deal on some brushes. So you get:

#2 Under Eye Concealer Brush

#4 Precision Eyeliner Brush

#9 All Over Blending Brush

#11 Face Concealer Brush

#24a Powder Brush

So the blending brush appears to be similar to the 224 believe me it's not unless mine was a defect which I doubt. The brushes are long and is not very dense. It feels like a painting brush. So does the precision eye liner brush. And it's pretty thick not thin enough to do some cat wing stuff. The powder brush and concealer brush are alright. I do really like the powder brush but I DO NOT like the quality of the bristles. They seem really cheap.

1 comment:

  1. $25 is a great price for five brushes but not if they're giving you brushes of inferior quality. That's pretty weak that they're not the same quality. Normally, Stila's brushes are very good – or at least they used to be.

    ReplyDelete