Saturday, November 21, 2009

Look Of The Day (LOTD)

Look Of the Day NOVEMBER 21, 2009 (ELF BLUE MOON LOOK)

Hi again everyone, so this look I used the BLUE MOON eye shadow quad from e.l.f. cosmetics. I got this quad a while back and in fact it was in my first video that I did on youtube.com. It has a white frosty color, a brown, a light blue and navyish blue color. I did use a eye primer.

You are probably wondering are the colors good and stay on long. I put it on at around 9 am and it is now 4:30pm and they are still on and great. Mind you I did put on a primer. If I didn't I don't think they would be on for this long. The color pigmentation is okay. I used the brown in my outer corner or at least I tried to and it didn't show up very well. So to me they're okay. I honestly was trying to use these colors because I don't use them very much and since I am just going to work I figure I can use these cheap eye shadows.

Here is a pic:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dulce!

    Thank you for following my blog! I appreciate it a lot! ^_^

    Alice
    ~x~

    ReplyDelete