Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Look Of The Day (LOTD)












Look of the Day for October 28, 2009

As you can see I am showing my whole face. I went to the Dr's yesterday and he prescribed something for my face. Plus I started using benzoyl peroxide for my face. It has helped dramatically! I LOVE IT!

Okay so getting back to the Look of the Day....I used Victoria's Secret palette. It is a new holiday palette. Retails for $15. It is called Soft Shimmering Eyes. It has four eye shadows. The first one is a champagne kind of color, the next one is a light copper shimmer, and then a lighter brown shimmer and then a soft hunter kind of green shimmer. I also used MAC's scarlet palette green shadow as my liner for the eyes. On my cheeks I used Victoria's Secret Giddy blush trio. And Victoria's Secret blush lipgloss on my lips.







No comments:

Post a Comment